An Award Winning Family Care Home
The Laurels is one of the leading providers of quality care in Cumbria since 1975. The aim of this website is to provide you with information about the Laurels to enable you to make an informed choice about where to live.
Deciding which care home to reside in is a difficult decision and a one which needs to be right first time. We hope our website will enable you to make that informed choice while directing you to further independent information.
Included in our website are:
- A description of the accommodation and services provided at the Laurels
- The qualifications and experience of the registered provider and care workers
- The number of places provided and any special needs or interests catered for
- The Laurel's philosophy of care
- Service users' views of the Laurels
- A copy of the most recent inspection report
- A copy of the complaints procedure
- How to contact the National Care Standards Commission and local Social Services
Creative Support Limited is a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (Register Number 27440R) and an exempt charity, whose registered office is at Creative Support Ltd, 5th Floor, 35 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF
The Laurels Care Home • 10 Norfolk Road • Carlisle CA2 5PQ
Tel. 01228 527972 • Fax. 01228 592161 • firstname.lastname@example.org